The Tactical and Survivalist shop is delighted to offer the quality instecho Solar Fountain Pump, 1.4W Free Standing Water Fountain Pump Kit with 4 Different Spray Pattern Heads for Bird Bath, Fish Tank, Small Pond and Garden today at this special price.
With so many competing tactical, combat and survival products on offer currently, it is good to have a name that you can trust. The instecho Solar Fountain Pump, 1.4W Free Standing Water Fountain Pump Kit with 4 Different Spray Pattern Heads for Bird Bath, Fish Tank, Small Pond and Garden is certainly all that and will be a excellent acquisition for your combat kit or tactical ability.
We pride ourselves to provide the finest quality survival gear for all your training requirements.
For this special price, the instecho Solar Fountain Pump, 1.4W Free Standing Water Fountain Pump Kit with 4 Different Spray Pattern Heads for Bird Bath, Fish Tank, Small Pond and Garden comes widely recommended and is always a popular choice with lots of like minded people. Meter.llc have included some great touches and this means improved value for money.
Beautify Your Garden
Solar water fountain comes with 4 spray head in different spray pattern, choose any one spray water pattern you like. Birds, butterflies and other small animals will be attracted to here, makes your garden more dynamic and beautiful
1. Solar panel: 7V/1.4W, Diameter: 6.3"
2. Brushless pump input: DC 4.5-10V
3. Maximum quantity of flow: 40gallons/H
5. Maximum delivery height: 18", Regular: 10~15"
6. Minimum water depth in fountain should be 1 3/4"
1. Be sure to put enough water in the fountain especially on sunny days; always keep the pump under the water surface
2. Change water frequently to keep the water clean to avoid any dirt to block the pump
3. Be careful to protect the solar panel to avoid any damage
4. Keep the surface of solar panel clean constantly
1. Remove the film which covers the solar panel before using
2. Make sure there is no leaf or anything else shade a part of solar panel
3. Ensure the pump under the enough sunshine, suggested in the midday sunshine
4. Pull out of the plug, the head part firstly, and make the pump work for seconds to let the air go out of the pump
5. Then put on the plug to see if it could work well